September = School
After attempts in 1951 and 1960, the Lithuanian Language School in Canada's capital city, Ottawa began fully operating in 1969. It was officially named Dr. V. Kudirka Saturday School in 1971 and they began producing an annual publication, "Trupinėliai" (Crumbs). There was a Christmas Concert each year that included an originally written play.
Click below to view the publication.
This post is also available in: LT